This September, partner with the San Francisco Chronicle in the Nevada County special destination section and reach affluent Bay Area locals actively planning their next weekend activities.
Issue Date: September 18, 2016
Space Deadline: September 9, 2016
This special, stand-alone broadsheet section and special online features are devoted to the attractions of Nevada County – a region with stellar restaurants, luxury hotels, excellent shopping, world-class skiing and snowboarding, biking and hiking, some of the most beautiful scenery in the Bay Area, and three distinct downtown areas, Truckee, Grass Valley, and Nevada City. In this issue, The Chronicle offers a taste of what the region has to offer.
- Circulation: 297,000 + SFGATE.com impressions
- Content from section appears on SFGATE.com that receives 30 million unique users each month
- Advertising receive digital ad placements included with your ad buy
- The content WILL NEVER come off SFGATE.com
- SF Chronicle production department can help with art for print or digital for no charge
The Supporting Partners of this section include the Truckee Chamber, Nevada City Chamber, Nevada County Regional Chambers, Nevada County Economic Resource Council (ERC), South County Chamber, Penn Valley Chamber, and the Bear Yuba Land Trust. These Supporting Partners have come together to create this NEW ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
Ads start as low as $649 for 1/20 page, $935 for 1/9 page; $1859 for 1/4 page; $3499 for 1/2 page, $6499 for full page.
Reserve your spot today by calling Adam Wallace at 415-744-4523 or e-mail Awallace@sfchronicle.com.